24 November 2009

where have i been lately...



you should see this building when you took the picture next to the seafood restaurant between the market,i been to the restaurant before but i'm not used to eat at that kind of place.it nice but not my type..


this boat should be at the front of the wawasan plaza,i was beautiful but when i capture the picture i can't get the feeling....maybe no love.....hahaha...


this is how the market looks like but it just open,my friend was starving that he cannot wait anymore...i was thinking bout 'nasi goreng ayam daging' maybe next time...

what do you think of my fishing boat....hahaha.....

i'm sorry to all my friend that been visiting my blog,it has been a long time i didn't do any update.i been busy doing my project lately,i need to finish it before december.what a headache,i hope i could finish it on time.yesterday i went to kota kinabalu after 1 month staying in my room just keeping myself busy,i took some of the picture at the pnaz market near the beach.unfortunately by the time i took the picture it still around 3.30pm so they just open their stall,so if you guys thinking to go there someday just wait until 4pm.by that time all the stall should already open,but if you a high class person used to eat at big restaurant my advice is 'that is not your place' much better you go somewhere else.for a simple guy like me i enjoy to eat there,i could see the sunset...it a nice place to rilex but need to dosome cleaning also...

1 komentar:

Hey Visitor Where Do You Come From ?


Apa Yang Ingin Anda Cari ???